Cadets who wish to serve on the cadre for the 2019 encampment should be prepared to submit their applications once the application window is opened and announced. More information will be forthcoming on this webpage, social media channels, and via CAWG email once available.
- Be a current CAP Cadet in good standing.
- Previously attended encampment as a student.
- Be able to attend Cadre Selection Exercise (CSX) 17-19 May 2019.
- Familiar with the California Wing Encampment Model (The Cadet Training Group)
- Understand Encampment related documents such as: CAPR 52-16, CAPP 52-24, CAWGP 60-70 (updated 2018)
Available positions include:
- Administration Officer/NCO
- Deputy Director of Mess
- Mess Officer/NCO
- Logistics Officer/NCO
- Public Affairs Officer/NCO
- Flight Commander
- ATS Flight Commander
- First Sergeant
- Flight Sergeant
“Teamwork, Discipline, Success”