REGISTRATION UPDATE (13May)
Encampment Dates: 28 December 2020 – 05 January 2021
- If the new dates work for you, your registration will automatically roll over to the new dates, no action required.
- If the new dates don’t work, we will process a full refund. Please e-mail Maj Paula Shope, email@example.com
- If the new dates work for you, your registration will automatically roll over to the new dates, no action required at this time. Payment will be required closer to encampment.
- If the new dates don’t work, we will cancel your registration. Please e-mail Maj Paula Shope, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is open and the pay later option will still be available. Payment will be required closer to encampment.
Encampment is accepting registrations for first-time students and Advanced Training Squadron (returning) students.
Student Registration – OPEN
ATS Registration – OPEN
Please CLICK HERE to begin your registration.
We encourage you to discuss your attendance with your squadron leadership to determine if attending this year is right for you. If so, you can begin to complete and SIGN the forms which will be required for registration, to include: CAPF 31, CAPF 160, CAPF 161, CAPF 163 (if under 18), Camp SLO Liability Waiver, and DD1381.
We expect our student slots to fill to capacity this year, any registrations received after that point (even if before the registration deadline) will be placed on a waitlist. Registrants should have all pre-requisites for encampment complete before registering, those who register without all pre-requisites complete will automatically be placed on a waitlist until completion of attendance requirements, and will then be slotted pending space available. It will be YOUR responsibility to provide us with an update once all registration requirements have been met.
Pre-requisites will include:
- Current Cadet Member of Civil Air Patrol in good standing
- Completion of Achievement 1 (C/Amn)
- Signed permission from Parent (or Guardian) and Squadron Commander on CAP Form 31
Any cadet applying for scholarships such as the Cadet Encampment Assistance Program (CEAP) (opened 1 March) or through their Squadron should contact us via email after applying for that scholarship to receive a unique registration code.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
“Teamwork, Discipline, Success”